Monday, September 10, 2012

I had a very pleasant conversation with my new friend Bill. Since my nephews death Angel Trinidad I have not been quite the same; the truth about my ex-husband Chief of Police Keith R. Sadler in regards to his history of Domestic Violence has been exposed. My trial in Lancaster, PA against retired State Trooper Anthony Suber and how we proved he dragged me with the State Police car and left me in the middle of the road bleeding and begging for help but the jury did not find him liable….How my children decided to continue to protect their father and his history of Domestic Violence. My relationship with my children is strained but….I will continue to love them. Just recently one of Keith’s buddies was at my gym and informed me I was bitter….I truly believe he was hoping I would become confrontationist. So many would people have mistaken my sadness for bitterness. I am not bitter but....sadden how the system, how our Police Departments our Courts, our Government has mistreated so many children, women and men; when it involves domestic violence. As I told Keith’s friend, “I will never stop or give up.” I will continue to do as much as possible to help my babies, my sisters and brothers of Domestic Violence and Police Involved Domestic Violence. Much love, Author Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment