Sunday, March 3, 2013

I KNOW


I KNOW!!


This morning it was brought to my attention that many within my own Latino Community are not in support of me and what I was trying to do for Aida Guzman, in other words they were hoping that this protest was not a positive turn out.  It might not have been the hundreds of people who promised to come out and support Ms. Aida Guzman but…we came out there together…ALL PEOPLE.

It was even told to me how many Latinos within the Police Department are very angry with what I am doing and saying.  I now know more than anything that I am not safe.  If someone would try to hurt me, would they help to protect me?  

Shame on those who would support any abusive cop!  So, you cannot handle the truth!  Your angry because I decided to write about my story and how many within the police department knew of the abuse, even my own Latino brothers and sisters!!!

Let me make this very clear to my community of all people…I will not stop what I am doing to help and support all victims and survivors of abuse by POLICE!!  You cannot stop me from speaking out!  I am free…Free to help others. 

Believe me; this is so disappointing to hear how some within the Latino Community are not pleased with me or my work.  There is no more that can be done to me other than just taking my life…I will continue my journey for all PEOPLE!
God bless all my people!!

Author Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment