Tuesday, April 16, 2013

THE LOVE OF MY DAUGHTER


  • Hello my name is Olympia Howell!!! Daughter of Rosa and her ex husband!!! Let me say that IM NOT a fan of this book!!! I will not entertain you or anyone else with MY FAMILY STORY!!!!! In my opinion their marriage was not perfect but far from horrible!!! Now I'm sure they both have TWO different views and memories of their marriage!!! I love my parents very vey much!!!!! Their issues are their issues!!!! I grew up in a loving, supportive, protective home!!!!! That's how I feel!!!!!!! You ask WHY the case did not go in her favor.... Well when you have a jury that is PRO POLICE what do you think happens!!!!! There was no justice for my mom!!!! I heard the fear and cries moving from my mom that day!!! I saw her bruised face and head!!!!! I hope you and your family never feel what me and my brothers felt that day!!!! Us in PHILADELPHIA our mother in LANCASTER, not knowing that she was left in the middle of the road, bleeding from her head and walking home along a long road!!! We could have lost our mom that day and would not have known what happened to her!!!! I stay out of this, but when someone like you try's to speak for me or describe how I'm feeling then I open!!!!! Your free to have your opinion but DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I don't buy things on here I can't post..... But I will find a way to comment!!! If you think someone is posting without my knowledge your more than welcomed to find me on Facebook.... 
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment