Saturday, March 1, 2014

THE DAY GOD BLESSED ME

THE DAY GOD BLESSED ME

Today was an amazing and wonderful day.  God sent his angel’s and blessed me with a great day.  I spent my afternoon with my children and grandchildren.

George R. Sadler, Moses Jose Sadler, Olympia Y. Howell.  Grandchildren Iliana Y. Howell, Sincere J Howell and Little Baby Leedel Bonelli.

I sat and watched with so much pride, how much we love one another.  George is our fixer…If it’s not a car, he’s trying to fix or always help others.  What an amazing man you are son. 
Moses, what a sense of humor you have, remember you were named after the SON.  I wish many could see the compassion you have. 

Olympia, I am so proud of you and the amazing woman and mother you have become, never stop being the woman you are today and having that quick sense of humor.

Iliana, from the day you and your brother’s were born, and your cousin Angel…Our God sent me so many wonderful gifts and that is each and every one of you!
 
To my children, those dysfunctional people from our past could not break us!  We are better people for what we have been through.

Love you for life, love you for always,

Mom,

Rosaura Torres - Author

No comments:

Post a Comment