Monday, April 7, 2014

THE PEOPLE

Since my case against retired state trooper Anthony Suber, the death of my nephew Angel Trinidad, my sister Edina Trinidad, so many survivors who continue to reach out to me…I sat in silence, each time praying and begging that our legal system, our
politicians, lawmakers, police departments, all over this great United States, would start holding these abuser accountable but I realize a change will never take place.
 
My friends my people, my brother’s and sister’s…We must hold those accountable, we must demand from our Politicians, Law makers, police departments and much more!  Let’s not turn away from the victim or survivor…show them they are not alone!

It is up to each and every one of us to stand up…Not protesting or signing petitions….Do you realize the power in each of us!  Keeping silence is wrong, we the PEOPLE can hold them accountable for not doing the right thing.

Be blessed my family and friends.

Rosaura Torres Author

Abuse Hidden Behind the Badge 

No comments:

Post a Comment