Thursday, May 15, 2014

BOTH SIDES OF THE LAW

It has come to my attention that my ex-husband Keith R. Sadler Chief of Police of Lancaster, PA is going to be a character witness for Egberto Colon police officer for the Elizabeth Police Department who is soon to be Clara Colon ex-husband this is Ridicules!!! 

I am proud and honor to say Clara and I have attended Domestic Violence events, the Hispanic Summit together and we continue to help and support victims and survivors of Officer Involved Domestic Violence and Domestic Violence.

I will be a character witness for my sister Clara Colon…In the 20 years of marriage to Keith, I never met nor spoke to Egberto Colon.
I pray our Legal System in New Jersey see through the lies.  I may not be a Police Officer but…I and Clara Colon are the truth!

God bless our survivors!


Rosaura Torres - Author


No comments:

Post a Comment