Friday, November 14, 2014

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

I accompanied my daughter because she heard advertisement on the radio at Value Kia located at 6501 Essington Avenue in Philadelphia, PA had great deals on vehicle.

First we sat for several hours waiting for a sales person.  For a 2013 minivan with 41,000 miles and no alarm, cloth seating and the vehicle fired back, would you believe they wanted $23,000 dollars for the van.

Shame on this dealership and your false advertisement is so unprofessional but not surprising.  I must applauded my daughter Olympia, because her friend Matt, advised her  to have  her older brother George, run the car through Kelley Blue Book and the car was only valued between 18,000 - 16,000.  I am so proud of my daughter....Mami did not raise no dummy!!!

Do I recommended you go to this dealership, NO!  We all deserve to be treated fairly.  If you do right by all your customers, you will have many more come to your dealership.

Have a great day!

Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment