Saturday, October 19, 2013

POWER OF A POLITICAN


This afternoon I asked Michael a question?  “Why do people run for political office?”  As usual Michael gave me a long speech LOL and then I heard the word I wanted to hear….since the beginning of the political parties such as, Democrats and Republicans it has been about POWER.   Not the people. 

Many of us voted for an amazing man, President Barack Obama.  For years our President has tried to do right for the people now of course many of you will disagree with me but…it as clear as the blue sky that many run for political office for power, not for the people of this country.

So think and listen real hard to those who only care for POWER before you decided to vote for them because they are only for themselves.

Be blessed.


Author Rosaura Torres.

No comments:

Post a Comment