Monday, July 21, 2014

OFFICER INVOLVED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/DOMESTIC VIOLENCE



I come to realize that some may not like the fact I continue to speak out about the abuse I sustained from my ex-husband and a horrible state trooper.  The words I continue to speak may be changed and moved in all sorts of directions but I must speak them.  I hear the voices of those who are still afraid to speak out. 

Ok we can feel one way or the other.  I can feel strongly how, OIDV AND DV has affected so many lives. I think many may take my voice too personally.  No matter how much time continues to go forward, for me and many more survivors, we will never be able to change the abuse of the past but…to continue to speak for the voices who do not have a voice anymore.

Officer Involved Domestic Violence and Domestic Violence is a topic many cannot handle but…it will not and has not gone from our lives.  So know that repeating what my ex-husband Keith Sadler and the PA state trooper Anthony Suber, abuse is not out of hate for them, it is my VOICE.  I will never give up in helping others to receive JUSTICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY. 

Thank you


Rosaura Torres - Author

No comments:

Post a Comment