Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I woke up this morning with so much on my mind. Fourteen years ago there were no such thing as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linked, MySpace, Blogtalkradio and bloggers. No disrespect to the Media because there are truly some wonderful reporters, there has been horrible crimes that have never been covered. With all the social networks and bloggers “WE” can tell our stories. We are able to be our own reporters. Our voices are now not being ignored we have the power of the internet. Speaking out the truth is our right…When bloggers speak on their personal experience it is there right to do so. Who are we to say, that’s not true? Many now, can speak out, if the media does not have the time to follow every story, we have become our own reporters. God bless United States of America. Rosaura Torres

2 comments:

  1. Rosa, As we were discussing on the phone last night: we can now tell the secrets that are not politically correct for the media to tell. Renee' Harrington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right my sister. I was on a show on Friday on PhillyCam, it will be aired in April. I sat with woman and men and talked about this horrible plague in this great country of ours. I cannot begin to tell you how much this affected me. I realize and so did many of the survivors that were there, we may be a bit broken but...We have moved forward to help others. Much love to you Renee' Harrington.

      Delete