Thursday, February 21, 2013

NO JUSTICE FOR SURVIVORS OR VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

NO JUSTICE FOR SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Today I contacted the US Attorney General Office. My reason for contacting them is because I am in great fear for my friend Jennifer Graves, who husband Lt. Cornel David Graves from the Glasgrow, Kentucky Police Department was arrested for assault and Domestic Violence. I spoke to a Ms. Pamela Fernandez from the Domestic Violence Department at the US Attorney General’s Office. I feel more lost than ever. They are unable to help her, only information that was given to me was a phone number 502-6955382; for the State of Kentucky who is given grants for domestic violence. I pleaded with her, there has been so much cover up within many states when it involves a Police Officer. I emphasized that many are not surviving and we need help. I want this to be known if something should happen to my friend, sister and survivor and her children, Know this that, I begged and pleaded for them to help her. Please pray for her safety. Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment