Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THE JUSTICE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO FAIL US!

Today I celebrated my 53 birthday, I awoke to Birthday Wishes and Love. Sadly, this is the one year anniversary of Treyvan Martin, being murdered by Zimmerman. This afternoon as I sat here and thanked many of my friends for the well wishes, a BREAKING NEWS CAME OVER OUR Action News Channel 6, in Philadelphia, PA. Lt. Lindsey was acquitted by Judge Patrick Dugan for punching Mrs. Aida Guzman in the face. I sat here and cried! I cried for the parents of Treyvan, I cried for Aida. I cry for those who continue to hope for justice. We do not count. Our legal system in this city and state of Pennsylvania has failed us. The state of Florida continues to ignore the truth. Where is the justice for Treyvan? Where is the justice for the many? I have been asked what I am doing to help others….I feel so helpless, many are afraid to speak out!!! The Justice System would rather turn the other cheek instead of doing the right thing. God help us all! Author Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment