Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FALLEN SON TRAYVON MARTIN

Today I sat and watch the testimony of Trayvon Martin friend Rachel Jeantel.  I listened as she said “Trayvon was being watched by a Caucasian man and how they thought he was a rapist.  I cried when she cried.  She told him to run and he did because Zimmerman was following him.  

He continues to follow Treyvon.  My young daughter Rachel was the last person to speak to him; he was running for his life.
I cannot help but think of my nephew Angel, as he was walking home they, took his life.  Just listening to Rachel testimony left me in tears; my heart goes out to the family of our fallen son.  I pray this jury does the right thing, for the sake of all people.

God bless all of you and keep safe.


Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment