Monday, June 24, 2013

WTF



Today was the arbitration hearing for Lt. Josey.  It was informed to me by Hiram Carmona, that there would be a conference room available for those who would be in support of Aida Guzman as she testifies to the board of Arbitrators.

I, Jordon Winquist, Lee Kurtz, and Samuel Morales headed up to the 16th floor at 510 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA.  As we stood in front of the receptionist, she informed us that there is no conference room and we would not be permitted to wait in the receptionist area.

We decided to wait and see what the outcome of this hearing.  A about a half an hour later, Quecty Lozada, and Oscar Rosario who was also there but….was allowed to sit in the receptions area. 
This has left me so disturb and baffled.  I am not lost for words because I am writing my experience today.

I will let you judge for yourselves.

God bless,


Rosaura Torres

1 comment:

  1. Rosaura Torres Author
    We, the Justice for all Committee were there, why were we not invited along with Quecty Lozada, and Oscar Rosario. Why did they refuse to have us there to support Aida? Why are we not being informed about what will take place with the Puerto Rican Parade in September? What the hell is going on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete