Saturday, September 7, 2013

DERANGE PEOPLE (PHILADELPHIA 25TH POLICE DISTRICT)

DERANGE PEOPLE
25th DISTRICT

Tonight my daughter Olympia is one of the bravest women I know.  Derange and sick people of her neighborhood and yes these are adults who wanted to hurt my thirteen year old granddaughter Iliana.  They literally came up on my daughter’s porch and tried to put their hands on my Granddaughter.  Even my, grandson Sincere, grabbed for a sick and hammer to protect him mother and sister, God bless my babies.

My daughter dialed 911 and a police officer badge number 6419 from the 25th District, came out to the scene of the incident.  These crazy derange people ran off before the officer arrived.  The response that my daughter received from this officer was that there was no crime committed!  WTF, no crime was committed because my daughter stood her ground.  As an officer of the law, you are supposed to bring peace!  I know for a fact that the 25th district has a community officer.  To the Philadelphia Police Department, do you know why people do not trust you, why we have lost faith in you, with your idiotic comment you made to my daughter (“NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED.”)  How dare you…we as citizen of Philadelphia are supposed to trust you!!  My daughter Olympia is a tax payer and a good decent human being, not because she is my child but because of the love she has for her father and the badge, she respect’s the law.
 
I decided to head over to the 25th District and I spoke to Corporal Graham, she listened but….will I truly get any satisfaction, I cannot answer because, my faith and trust in our Police Department is very low.
So, to the 25th Police District, next time you send out one of your officer’s to speak to a resident of Philadelphia and a tax payer think twice before you open your idiotic mouth. 

To Commissioner Ramsey, what training do your officers have in dealing with the community?  God help us all!

Rosaura Torres – Three Time Award Winning Author

  

1 comment:

  1. I called the Captain's office this morning...wow...I am utterly ashamed of our police department.
    11 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Dana Hardin Good Rosaura...The chicago police are the same way at times...it erodes the community trust in the cops...and it can be dangerous for the citizens who need their help.....
    8 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

    Rosaura Torres Author Maybe if I was Keith Sadler and I pounded my chest, they would of helped me. Maybe if I yelled and said, I am the once famous Chief Inspector, I would of been helped. I did hear the Sargent say....I know the Chief, he is a good guy. I said, I do not care about him...We all deserve to be protected and treated fairly!

    ReplyDelete