Sunday, September 1, 2013

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN ABUSER

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN ABUSER



After speaking with my sister Mary Lou, I got up the guts to write this!  Lord let me come out and say it hahahhah, you will always be an abuser.  No title (POLICE CHIEF ) you hold in life will ever change the fact you are an abuser. 
No matter where you go in life, you will always be an abuser!  The children are adults now and they see through all your nonsense, lies and crap! 

You made excuses not to be a part of their lives!  I remember that horrible saying, I constantly heard from you, out of sight out of mind does not work; you will always be an abuser!

You and your dysfunctional family did nothing but abuse emotionally, mentally and verbally but…They have become strong positive, wonderful people!  Yes our children.

I may not hold the title of Chief of Police or I am more important than anyone but…One thing I am and will always be remembered as a WARRIOR an award winning author.  You will never be able to take that from me! 

Until our God decides to take me and after I am



gone, people will remember me how I was determined to help the victim, your history is of an abuser, nothing else. 


Thank you!


Rosaura Torres – Three Time award winning Author

No comments:

Post a Comment