Friday, January 3, 2014

BAD COPS

It has come to my attention many Philadelphia police officers have been watching my every posting and every move. 

Let me emphasize this to the Philadelphia Police Department and any other police department out there.  I do not hate police, I am tired of the cover up!  I am tired of the abuse of power!  I am tired how many of you feel you are above the law!   I know there are good, decent officers.  On the Philadelphia Police department.  The problem is many would rather protect your bad apples because they are high ranking officers, give me a break. 

If the media put’s out information, I will repost it….every single posting I shared through the internet is because what the media has share with the community. 

If I refuse to keep silent, and not protect the image of my past abuser…It is my right as an American of the United States…SO STOP TRYING TO SILENCE ME, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T.  The truth has set me FREE.

You wonder, when she will stop….I’m not!


Rosaura Torres Author

No comments:

Post a Comment