Monday, January 20, 2014

WHO TO TRUST!!

WHO TO TRUST?

In the last week or more, I have had two separate conversation with amazing people.  It finally answered question that I myself questioned?! 

During my divorce I remember so clearly how I was questioned who I lived with, I believe they were trying to see if I was cohabiting with another man.  I was living with my daughter and grandchildren.

During the court proceeding, my ex-husband Keith R. Sadler, was asked the same questioned, as the words came out of his mouth he, bluntly, without a twitched or facial expression lied!  The Majesty asked him if he lived with anyone and he said no…Forgetting that not long ago is mistress, now wife followed me into a rest room at Whitaker Diner and shared with me how they lived together and he was taking care of their kids.

Many officers are trained to cover up the truth, and what makes it even worse the judge, district attorney’s and attorneys believe them.  Keith’s was caught in a lie and my attorney crossed examined him, he stumbled all over his words…Of course I was thrilled because each court officer looked over at him in shock LOL!!!  Busted.

So….to all my sister’s and brother’s
Out of my own personal experience, here is my advice to all of you.

1.     If you have any personal documents to prove of past and present history of abuse, make copies.  Never give the original to your Lawyer, Prosecutors, even a politician, never.

2.     When a police officer arrives to your home make your statement short and brief, instead of them becoming the observer, you become the observer.

3.     We all know how difficult it is not to become emotional when it involves being the victim of Domestic Violence by an Officer of the Law or anyone.  They will try to accuse you with disorderly conduct, I beg you try to stay calm.

4.     Each and every time you need to call 911 on another police officer, be prepared in the past and in the present, the code of silence, the blue wall does not protect the victim OF Domestic Violence.  To all victims of Domestic Violence, this is the beginning of your life to protect yourself.

My prayers are with all of you….Much love and respect.



Rosaura Torres-Author

No comments:

Post a Comment