Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DEEP IN MY SOUL

For days now I have searched deep within my soul.  It has been less than two years since my nephew Angel Trinidad died and now I lost my sister Edina Trinidad’s right before her 59th birthday. 
I had an amazing conversation with someone I love and respect but it did sadden me and I searched deep in my soul. 

The years have passed since I made my peace with our God, The Great Spirit, his son Jesus.  I am free and at peace so I choose to continue to speak out against my ex-husband Keith R. Sadler and Anthony Suber for the damage they have caused to my vision, or anyone who have caused severe damage to any victim of Domestic Violence. 

This is my right as a Queen of our God.

So to my wonderful friend, thank you.  Your thoughts are well respected but….I will continue to be the voice for myself and many others. 

Happy New Year and be blessed always,


Rosaura Torres Author

1 comment:

  1. Are you the writer of the book Behind the Badge if so I wanted to let you know that you are my HERO mine however was the opposite I was the officer and my husband was the abuser. I am a music composer and have written a song based on domestic violence. The violence I overcame after 10 years of abuse. I wanted to dedicate this to all survivors and wanted to put your picture up and advertise your book to encourage women out there to rise up from their battle wounds and show them that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, that life is worth living. Also just when you think you have no voice rise up and write a detailed letter to the supreme court system opening their eyes to the neglect and horror that goes on when someone is in real trouble and no legal or protective assistance is being given. You have a wonderful day and may your life be full of blessings, happiness and smiles with every step that you take from this day forward.

    ReplyDelete